Sunday, June 22, 2008

*whistles*
Ahhh geez, tonight's the last day before I can really sleep to the maxzxzxzx so I'ma freakin' make use of every second, MILISECOND TO knock myself out as long as possible!
Well, another boring day just passed, I've been going out at night these past few weeks because the night life's cool...awesome I mean! =)
Just went to eat dinner with Nicholas, Weiting, Matthew and Bryan.
Haha, what a suprise nicholas was given by weiting, HOR NICHOLAS?! XD
(Nicholas : You'll have your turn.)
MY ASS! XD
Yeah, then we headed down to Liquid Kitchen to stone and poof we went home! =)
Hmm, wonder why people say Stairway To Heaven is a satany song when you play the song backwards? o.o?
Doesn't even sound satany AT ALL!
Bah, it's just a coincidence I guess.
Oh and I've gotten back my UNFINISHED work!
Yeap, luckily I sent to some people before my brother reformatted his notebook!PHEW!
Haha, looking back at it really makes me look STUPID!I TELL YOU, STUUUUUUUUPID!
.....
BUT I LIKE IT! =D
HAHAHA!
Well, I doubt I'll be giving it to anyone once I finished, PERIOD!
OH YES! LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
TADA! I'VE FINALLY MASTERED A CHINESE SONG ON THE GUITAR!A cover actually, BUT STILL!
I'm proud that being a CLB student, I am able to play it! =D
Well, I CAN'T really read all of it out PROPERLY BUT still, it's comprehensible I MUST SAY! =D
Well then, you guys can guess the song while I'll just hit the sack!

OMG, MY HAIR IS LONG AS WTF?!??!O.O?!
BUT...
I AIN'T CUTTING SHIT Y'ALL!
PRUNE JUICE! HERE I COME! XD



What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
....
Robin, get in the car.
HAHAAHAHAH! FREEEEZE YOURSELVES OUT! XD

No comments: