*twitch, twitch!*
*study-dudy mode : ON!*
*Leeroy mode : ON!*
*Em0 Xcor3szxz : ON/OFF!*
Well well, Mr. Leeroy...we meet again! >=)
Mr.Leeroy : How were your N's?
Me : Nawh, pretty cool, I've got two 1's and one 2.
Mr Leeroy : Well well, seems like my help was really useful eh?
Me : Ch'yeah!Oh yes, my O's are coming soon and I need YOUR HELP! =O
Mr Leeroy : Hmm....
Mr Leeroy : ......
Mr Leeroy : Bah! Alrighty then! But this time, you'll have to work doubly hard, you clear?!
Me : AYE, SIR! =D
Yeah, this looks weird eh?!Haha, yeah.
Those who just knew me this year wouldn't know about this "Mr Leeroy" thingy!
Archive it if you want to know who he is! =)
Yeah, so it's going to be an all out mugging battle for the next 2 - 3 months!
Doubt I'll be having anytime to laze around anymore!
So don't mind me if I ever "dao" you or whatsoever because my anti-social self is coming back! =)
Well, might be good for some, vice versa....bla bla bla!
Hmph, what to do?
Sacrifices have to be made! Well, this time, it's A BIGGER SACRIFICE! =O
Oh well then, time for the HUNT OF THE POA BOOK!
Well, I kinda lost it! T.T
Wonder where the heck I threw it too...hmm...
The next few posts might be REALLY weird...
Basically because I'll be having convos with him through the blog! Pretty Cool HUH?! =)
(Well actually I did it last year, so it shouldn't be weird for me...hmm...)
*PSST!* *THIS IS MY COOL(weird to others. =) ) WAY OF SELF-MOTIVATING MYSELF!HEHE! XD *
No comments:
Post a Comment