Sunday, June 29, 2008

hehehehehehehehe!
Today marks the end of WEEK 1! =)
Pretty stressful week and more for the upcoming weeks! =/
But but, I'll never give up so easily! =D
Hmm, today's my brother's birthday! =D
But somehow everyone looks dead -_- haha!
He stayed at home the whole day rotting away on his laptop.
What a twirt!
If I were him!!!!
I'LL SLEep all day....
haha! just kidding!
I was forced to celebrate mine at a chalet last year.Geez, one helluva havoc i must say.
Well, life for me is boring at this point of moment I must say...
I basically spent the whoooole day play my guitars at home...and YAY! I can finally remember the chords for "I'm Yours" on the Ukulele!
Sounds really cute when you play on the ukulele!
(I used the term "cute" because I had no other options left to choose, unless you decided to name me one to replace THAT word! hah!)
Well, but one sad problem was that my fingers were too big to fit the positioning of the chords.
Pretty hard to get use to it though...and the posturing of my body.It's really hard because it's so small.So I either had to bend my body all the way down so my chest can press on the ukulele OR! I'll just have to hold it with my hands and play while standing which is shit ass tiring! Phew!

Ok ok, quit bragging about your ukelele WILL YA!?
Oh geez, I just digged my closet not too long ago and I found my sec 3 pants!
HAHA! When I went to try it on, it was totally tight as HELL!
Well, wasn't really tight actually, just that the pockets were really small (for my size *wink!*) and the bottom of the pants couldn't even reach my soles.It was totally showing my ankles off!
Just imagine how muddy I would look like...
LIKE "TOTALLY MUD!"
Hmm, maybe I should try wearing it but I'm sure Matthew would be like, "WTF?! YOU THINK YOU MUD AH?!"
Well, it's already been 3 years since I've been using the pants I'm currently wearing.It's all torn and tattered at bottom!But well, It's still big.
Aiyah, you know la.Last time we young, we always think that wearing baggy pants was a trend.
Now it has become a regret than a trend to me! XD
Well, JUST 5 MORE MONTHS AND I CAN *WOOSH!* INTO THE RUBBISH DUMP OR *CRACKLE, CRACKLE, CRACKLE!* (BURN) IT AND DO TRIBAL DANCE THEN RAIN FALL THE WE ALL "OOOOLUHUHUHUHUHUHHUH".
Ok that's lame.Forget it. -_-"

Alright then guys.
you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?you know what?

Bye. =)

Mr.Leeroy.is.cool.=).
School's.not. >:D.

No comments: