Thursday, June 05, 2008

ORSHZX!MUOIS IIISH BWAUCKS*!!! =DDD
PIWCURES FWOR EUUS OLSSS NE!?!
(Pictures not in order! )




gh. : Oh look! Chio bu over there Matthew!
Matt : Yeah, I can see that, kinda chio I must say...hmm...

HOWIE YAWL!IT'S SHERIFF NICHOLAS LEE HERE YAWL! I'VE COME TO SHOOT YOU DOWN! *BANG* *BANG*!
Oh geez, Nicholas looks turned on when he looks at me with my sunglasses on! o.o!
*whew wit!*Bryan can become a model! LOOK AT THOSE PACKS! LET'S COUNT!
1....2...3...4...5...6...7...8!HOLYCRAP! BRYAN IS SO FIT WORSHZX! =O

Melvin the Blue Riding Hood...He seems cold though...

Melvin : Woah! I got raped by the BIG BAD WOLF! NOW ONLY LEFT MY BLUE HOOD! T.T
Now THAT'S what I call ISLAND IN THE SUN! -O.O- This picture is totally relaxing! =D

ORHSZXZ! OLLL ACTZX CUTESZX WORSHZX! KAWAII NEI! XD
AYIOSHZX! NOWSH ISHH BUTT ACTSZX CUTEZX PHOTOSHWOOT WORSHZX! ALSO KAWAII NEI! XD
I think I saw a flying monkey!
Guess who is that?! He can actually take over the ้ป‘ไบบ็‰™่† guy SIOL! SMILE! =D
Last but not least! Sheriff Nicholas Lee is gonna shoot us again! *BANG* *BANG*!
Nicholas : Yawl dead y'ol!
Alright then! That's all for tonight folks! Time for me to go erhm..I don't know..just stone for a few mins before I sleep....I guess?Ahaha!Nevermind I go try find the teletubbies over the hills far far away! BYE! =D
Wonder why my mom likes to go back on her words?Oh well, heck it.It's time to piss her off!Fair trade mom, FAIR TRADE! *wink!*

No comments: