Sunday, June 22, 2008

PEWWWWWW!!!BOOM!!!Alright then people! Time to blog the "Last Night Out"! T.T Well, Hell's coming for me tomorrow, "It's time to get serious!"Guess this would be the last time I would be having such meals with mui fwiends untwil 0ursh O'sh fiinishh worshxzz! =D
Hmm, let's get the ball rollin' then!
Well, woke up at 1pm today, washed up and went to my grandparents house to do some cleaning and man, their house is like, HOLY CRAP! DUSTY XCORE! LOOK AT HOW MUCH CRAP I CAN FIND BY JUST MOPPING ONE LEVEL OF THE HOUSE?!?!?(It's a Semi-D by the way.)
Phew, was freakin' tiring y'all! Uhh, they've got a creepy house! Really freaks me out when I went to the top floor.It was all dimmed and dusty and ugh..thinking about how crappy that place was...UGH!STOOOP THINKING!

Hmm...on my way home, I got a call from Nicholas saying he wants to meet me up!So yeah, went home, took a shower and went to meet them.
BACKTRACK!
I was warned by my dad not to go out today already becuase I had to follow him to the supermarket to get stuffs but clever me (Well, not really clever..) gave a stupid excuse to my dad saying that I had to cut my hair!
WHICH WAS A STUPID EXCUSE!But I had no choice and HMPH! decided to cut it! T.T
Yeah, so we met up, went to a nearby saloon and SOMEHOW OR RATHER! I'm always asked how long I have not cut my hair!
And I always give this, "heh, 3, 4 months bah, heeh.." and they will, "woah!" in which I would just "heh" more! It's always like this!
"heh, heh, HEH!"
Yeah so after cutting, it turned from this and....

it became THIS! YAY! THREE STRANDS OF HAIR!WAN SUI! =D

Nawh, just kidding! scroll down. =)

TADA!LOOOOOOKS REALLY O.O!!? TO ME! I LOOK LIKE A PRIMARY SCHOOL BOY! T.T

Geeeeeeeez, T.T *sniff*!

Yeah, and after cutting my hair (T.T *sniff!* )...we went to cafe cartel at Gardens for our Last Night Out and yeah, I guess the pictures tell it all! =)
Me : *munch, munch!*!My cap taste nice!*munch, munch!*

Nicholas : "I LURBZXZ SMSINGZX WEITING WORSHZXX!"


SMILE JEREMY! =DDDDDD NO NO NO, DON'T SHOW ME THAT FACE, NO COOL, NO COOL!

Yeah, after dinner, we all went home! =) THE END!

Well, time to switch back to study-dudy mode already! C'mon! I NEED MY L1R4 to get at least a 13!!!!Phew, alright then! It's already 11.30pm. Better get going or I'll be walking around school like a living zombie!

Till then =)



No comments: