Thursday, June 12, 2008

ooohhh!!mui iish bwack!
Tooday wee goosh bewach agains worshzxz! =DD
Lorrts oof happwy picwures worshzx!
AH DANG IT!
HAHAHAHA!
Anyway, I just came back from dinner at Thomson for some steamboat and I SMELL LIKE "MALA" NOW!GEEZ!I SMELL LIKE "XIAN YU!"BLEAH!
Just when I was walking home, I shit you guys NOT!I heard sounds of SHIT, pouring down the damn sewage pipes!
My instant expression was like, UGH WTH!?!? THAT'S KINDA LOUD, MR PIPE! WOULD YOU LOWER YOUR "SHIT SPLATTERING" VOLUME DOWN PLEASE!?!?
Also, If I saw correctly, there was like this handful of marijuana....BUT I'm sure my eyes are playing on me again!Must be just GRASS! =)
Alright then, while I is charging I's phone, I'll go take a chill pill and go play GUITAR HERO WITH MY SISTER!WHOOHOOO!
The next post is filled with LOADS of INTERESTING picwures! STAY TUNED BIATCHES!
Geez, I'm having hiccups now and I spilled my freakin' cup of water while accidentally hicc-ing up!
ARGHHHHHH!!!!!
CALL ME "MALA" BOY, COS I SMELL LIKE ONE!!!

No comments: