TODAY IS FRIDAY!
THE DAY TO GO PRAYERS!!BRYAN, SHARE CARPET WITH ME!!!
MY ONE MY MOTHER GO USE MOP FLOOR!GRRRR!!!
FREE FOOOOOOOOD!!!! =DDDDD
HAHA, just kiddin' guys!
For the first time, I CAN'T BELIEVE I REALLY REALISED I STAYED AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY!
Well, that's because most of the time if I stay at home the whole day, I'll be stuck playing the comp!
BUT!
NOT TODAY!
Woke up at 1, listened to some music and decided to clear my tuishan homework! =D
After which, I decided to mop the WHOLE HOUSE!(That feeling just came outta no where! =O )
Blasted the songs on my comp and started mopping the floor and dancing round!
Knowing my comp has nearly all types of genres of music, I'll have to "tune" myself to the specfic genre! XD It's like if it was HARDCORE ROCK! I'LL HEADBANG!!IF IT WAS ORCHESTRAL, I'LL PLAY THE INTRUMENTS! WHOOOO!
Bah, now and stuck with playing the guitar, which is FUN of course! =)
Oh yes, school's starting next week! =D
AHAHAHAH! MY HAIR IS SOOOO LONG(as a guy...) IMA HAVE TO HIDE AWAY FROM QUEK! =O
A GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK! XD
HMM, I'M ALWAYS ALONE AT HOME!!!
BUT NEVERMIND! There's always my guitar to accompany me! =)
oooooohhhh, sun's coming down! NIGHTFALL'S HERE!
TIME TO GO OUT LATER!!!! =D
Hmm, I've yet to try watching a movie ALONE!
I think i'll do it this Sunday!
Sounds exciting to me, but retarded to others! XD
hahaha, what can I say?WEIRD ME?! O.O!?
No comments:
Post a Comment