Friday, June 27, 2008

Uhhh, been very,veRY,VERY busy this week!
D&T's been keeping me in school for almost the whole day every week and I'm breathin' in lotsa acrylic dust and the chemical smell from it!pfft!
Sucks bad because it's really harmful and ugh crap....better stop talking about it.
Even after D&T, I'll still have to attend tuition, from 6 - 7.30!
Totally knock out!
But you know what? I guess I'll just have to stay on like this for FOUR MORE MONTHS!
C'MON LEEROY! >:D
Oh yeah, so let's talk about today then!
After school ended, I decided to go for D&T but it couldn't be opened today because there was no teachers able to relief me.YES, ME!ONE PERSON!
Well, therefore I decided to find the rest and they decided to watch zohan, so I emotionlessly agreed.
Hmph, everyone said it was really funny but throughout the whole show, I wasn't even laughing at all and I suddenly knocked out for about 15 mins...really...really...tired! =.=
Yeah, I guess today wasn't my day AT ALL.I should have just went home to sleep and study!
(I'm really starting to become a nerd. -O-O- )
Hmmm so yeah, other than study wise, I haven't really been in shape these few days! =/

No comments: