Let's blog about my day today!THE OH-SO BORING DAY, YET A HAPPY ONE!
Let's see,I was woken up at 12.30pm today by my sister.ARGH! I was suppose to sleep till 2!But she freakin' woke me up, "eh, I going school now."
In my mind, I was cursing, "shit! COME ON MAN!WHY WAKE ME UP NOW?!!??"
Anyway, after wakin' up, went to wash up and on my comp! *DIT*(That's the startup sound of my comp F.Y.I)
Yeah, and from 1pm till around 6pm I was totally ON MAN!WOWOWOWOWOWOW!
WORLD OF THE WARCRAFT!WATA!
But the gaming streak ended midway when my mother came home and asked me to mop the floor.
So being a good ghee hoe, he decided to mop the WHOLE HOUSE and PHEW!It sure was kickass tiring for him!But well, It sure was fun!You know, listening to music while mopping and dancing around with the mop! XD
My mother thought I was mad for a second! XD
Then as I finished cleaning up!ME PAPA CAME HOME WITH....
A NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
but it wasn't for me. -_-" but my brother.Pee.eff.eff.tee.!(PFFT!)
Oh well, at least my father asked me, "next year you go poly I buy for you OK?! SHOW ME ZE RESULTS, I GIVE YOU ZE LAPTOPZ!
Tsk, anyway I wasn't really in the need to have one so I replied with the, "oh ok lo,hmm..." reply.
AHAHA! OH YES!When my mother heard about the price, she totally freaked out and somewhat screamed!Guess how much is it....no....lower...lower...higher.....lower....BAH, LET ME TELL YOU GUYS THEN!
IT'S FREAKIN $3000+!
Wonder, why my brother needs such a exp laptop.Hmm!
Yeah, after all that commotion, I just headed to ze bathroom and WOOSH!FLEW DOWN TO TUITION ON ME PAPA'S CAR!
Slept throughout the whole journey there because of my sister!CURSE HER!!!!Nawh, just kidding!!
HEADED UP FOR TUITION AND VWALA!PARADISE CITY! =DDD
HAHAHAAHH!
I believe my tuition is going to be like my second home, SCHOOL'S NOT MY 2ND HOME!SCHOOL'S LIKE A FREAKIN' BATTEFIELD FOR ME! T.T
You know, I'd rather have Mr.Ho being my teacher than any other Maths/Science teachers because the way he teaches is just...let's say...FUN! =D
Can't beat any other teachers IMO!(IN MY OPINION!)
Bryan should know why....EH BRYAN?!!?!? XD
Anyway, after tuition, headed home on ME PAPA'S CAR AND CHIONG TO THE DINING TABLE!
I DIDN"T EVEN EAT MY BREAKFAST,LUNCH AND DINNER! T.T
EAT LIKE SIAO!
WHOOOHOOOO!NOW I'M OH SO HAPPY! XD
BECAUSE WAR'S STARTING! =D
AND I'M GONNA WATCH IT! HAAHAHAHA!
COME ON GUYS, START IT UP!I'M WAITING!
OH WELL!
TIME TO GO PLAY WAHHHHHHHHJONG!
MAHJONG!MAHJONG!MAHJONG!MAHJONG! =DDDD
HAHAHAHA! FOUND THIS PICWUER IN MY SHELF WHILE I WAS PACKING IT UP FEW WEEKS AGO! =D
FUNNY LOOKIN' AT IT ACTUALLY! XD

Can't believe I was THAT CHUBBY last time! XD This is when I was like...3 years old?! HAHAHA!I LOOK ANGRY IN THIS PHOTO!RWAR! >:D
No comments:
Post a Comment