Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You know, it's great that I'm a left hander. Here's why...
Says Wiki,
-"A left-handed individual may be known as a southpaw"

-"
left-handed men are 15 percent richer than right-handed men for those who attended college, and 26 percent richer if they graduated. The wage difference is still unexplainable and does not appear to apply to women."

-"Baseball is particularly suited to left-handed players"

-"left-handed people have an excellent ability to multi-task, and anecdotal evidence suggests that there are more creative stems due to this ability to multi-task."

AHA!So this shows I my new nickname is southpaw, I would have to go to college to become rich(if I want to that is! hah!), My new sport to play would be Baseball(It's a fun sport, sadly no one plays, geez.) and finallly, I have the ability to multitask(Totally awesome!O.O no wonder I can write and think at the same time.Isn't that multi-tasking? XD).

Hmm, come to think of it, I didn't really know why I decided to use my left hand to write.I guess it just came to me naturally.Picking the pencil and starting drawing and writing with my left hand when i was 4 years old.Odd.Bah, anyway let's get onto the real topic!

Alright!I've decided that I will have a theme for every post I make and as for today, it's called the ELB(English Language Basic.Geez, if there was such a subject, hell I'm sure those chinko immigrants would take it!) standard of posting in a blog.Let's start...

Ok ah, see ah what I do today.Morning wake up 5.30am then today morning got call from matthew say he going be late then ask me go school first.Then reach the back gate, I walk into school then I see the field ah, WOAH STILL HAVEN FINISH AH!Then I aya heck care la, just continue to walk then reach my class.Haiz, like the same, always walk to my class door the whole room BLACK BLACK cannot even see anything.Then I open the back light and go to the canteen makan with nicholas for breakfast.Then the bell ring then we go sit down on the floor.Then ah, I going to sleep then suddenly Ms.Tham shout SIA! and I like, WHAT THE F***?!?!Aya skip to after school part.Then bell ring, I go D&T and YES! I got idea and surely this thursday can finish liao.After D&T, me and matthew and nicholas and bryan and keith go eat at the Thomson road there, aya DON'T KNOW LA!(it's actually just opposite my tuition centre)The thing we want to eat not open then in the end eat the laska and popiah.Woah, tell you ah, go there talk cock is like the best place to do it man!Then we talk talk talk all the way until 4.30pm then go toa payoh buy thing then go back tuition with bryan.
Tell you ah, today I drink 2 bottles of Barcardi Breeze and I also don't know why I want to drink.
Haiz, Siao one la me!Aya s***! tomorrow got clb!

Phew, took me quite awhile to type all that out, judging from the fact that my standard of english wouldn't be THAT BAD and frankly speaking, it's kind of a hard to type that crap out.
Bah, anyway who cares!It's for peace,laughter and joy!Crap, i'm crapping again.

People say I'm weird...am I? O.O"?
EVEN YOU SAID IT!YES YOU! THE ONE READING THIS POST!*fingers pointing at you!*

No comments: