Me:Eh ma, can I buy an eletric guitar?
Mom:YOU AT HOME PLAY GUITAR SO NOISY ALREADY!NOW YOU WANT TO BUY A ELETRIC GUITAR?!? CHAO SI REN!
Me:No, this is different.Not so noisy.
Mom:*silence*..
Me:-_-....
10 minutes later...
Me:eh ma, so how?the guitar won't cost much, only $138.
Mom:*silence*...
Me:eh, jun hao can lend me money go buy guitar?
Brother:you go buy la!!
Me:*whispers*I NO MONEY LA!!!*whispers*
Brother: Aya go take money from my wallet la!
Me:OK! =D
Brother:But that money is ma's one.
So ma, next time I don't owe you anymore money.
Mom:*silence*...
Me:*shouts out to the living room*IM GOING OUT FOR AWHILE!WILL BE BACK SOON!*shouts out to the living room*
WHOOHOO!!!FLEW TO AMK TO BUY GUITAR HERO III YESTERDAY! NOW IM UTTERLY BROKE! T.T
O well, anyway..at least I got it! =D
Went for family dinner straight after I came back from amk and didn't even get to touch it.After dinner, my mother DECIDED TO PLAY MAHJONG!I was like, "ahh crap, tonight sure cannot touch my PRECIOUS guitar! T.T"BUT THEN!Luckily my uncle was going home first.So, I took a ride in his car with my brother and sister and off we flew back home.When i reached home, the first thing did was fix the guitar up, turned on the PS3, plucked in whatever was needed AND BLAST THE SPEAKERS!(anyway my parents ain't at home, WHO CARES! XD) WHOOHOO!PLAYED FROM 11P TO AROUND 3AM!TOTALLY ROCKS MAN!ESPICALLY WHEN IT'S WIRELESS!
Bah, I guess i'll be hooked onto it these few days so don't bother asking me to go out!
THIS POST IS LONG MAN!O.O!
ANYWAY NO ONE READS MY POSTS!SO HELL YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment