Friday, March 07, 2008

Totally Awesome man! Got a 9 for L1R5 and a 12 for L1B4.Well, doesn't really suprise me that much because all the papers were utter crap.Crap as in "imbalance".Get it?"Imbalance"?.Anyway, bared through the whole week and guess I made my way through, or nottt.Bah, all in all, I still made it.O YES!IT'S TOTALLY FREAKIN' FRIDAY TODAY MAN! It's time to take a day off from life's life's life and relax on life's life and chill on life.Shit, brain jammed! Can't program properly.Bah, anyway I'm giving myself 1 more month, read this --> 1 MORE MONTH!Alright, time for me to do some stonning.Geez, life sure sucks now for me! But o well, can't do shit aye?O YA, I guess I'm gonna have to reward myself "ugly"ly for doin so "unwell" for my CA1.Let's see, tomorrow, I'm going to a audio technica headphone and uhhh...I guess that's all for now.Because a headphone costs $101. O.O! TOTALLY CHEAP MAN!hah, just kidding!Alright then, time for me to go off and do some self-jammin'.Then maybe catch a movie with the rest and chill out overnight.

What's the difference between a Mosquito and a Fly?
Ans:A Mosquito can fly but a Fly can't mosquito.

No comments: