Sunday, March 02, 2008

With a notebook on my laps, watching my brother play WoW.
Geez, Sundays are the most boring days to wake up to, espically when there's school on Monday!O.O!Monday blues are coming back, as usual -_-.Well, today isn't really as SUNNY as Sunday, because it has been raining the whole day and come to think of it, it does suck stoning at home for like 4 hours.Well, I guess next week is going to be A BORNING WEEK FOR ME!(Some of you should know why =( )HMM, as usual, sobering myself with tea, haha.How pathetic can I be?Trying to bring myself to studying but just can't seem to.So bascially i guess I'll just have to stone and watch my brother play WoW.We'll I guess its time for another few more hours of stoning before i head down to my grandparents place T.T( that place stinks!hate going there.)Bah, time for me to go then, I guess I'm brain dead X.X.Geez, I've yet to design out a product for my D&T! ALRIGHT THEN, time for me to rack my freakin' brains!

One more thing, I just found another pretty cool song to play! =D

No comments: