Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hello Wallow my fellow readers!( Though I know barely people read.)
And yes, another another has ended as usual and things arrrree QUITE in place.Period.
O yes, it's sunday today, a totally good day to start of by rotting at home watching movies online early in the freakin' morning.GREAT! O yes, and as the afternoon came, I continued with my "work" which totally burned more than my usual brain cells!So bah, basically it was a boring day to end the week but that's life.Live with it man!
Monday blues are back on and yet again.
O YES! IM GONNA GET A ELECTRIC GUITAR BY THE END OF APRIL!THIS TIME IT'S GONNA BE A REAL ONE.Not some PS3 controller! XD
Hopefully I can get one fast so I can piss my neighbours off BIG TIME! XD Ok just kidding.If I ever did that, I'm screwed wayyyyy BIG TIME!

You know, sometimes I feel like "eating" abstract art! I don't know why.When I see one, I just have the tendency to grab it and just "eat" it up.AHH SHIT, IM GOING BONKERS OVER IT!

No comments: