Thursday, March 20, 2008


Haha, when I first saw this picture, I totally laughed my ass off! XD It just reminds me of how I always have to face these kinds of situation in that way.Reaching so close to perfection then BAM!You screw up and the next the step was like the key to perfection.SHIT HAPPENS!
Alright, time to summarise what I've been doing this week.
Hmm, the same normal routine,
School,
Wait for time to pass by after school,
Tuiton,
Eat dinner,
Go home,
Bathe,
Use the comp for awhile and...
*POMP* onto the bed and off to dreamland!
Ya basically that's what I've been doing for this week.Nothing much..but o yeah!
Guitar Hero III is like totally rock on man!
Today after school, I went home immediately and totally killed the game(well, not really..maybe only 80%?)
Played from 3pm till 8pm and my fingers were like WOW CRAP, TOTALLY AWESOME!I DIDN"T REALISE I HAD TO POTENTIAL TO MOVE MY FINGERS AROUND LIKE TYPING ON THE KEYBOARD!But actually, too much of playing also has side effects.Totally freaked me out man, after playing 5 hours non-stop, my vision totally went haywire...as in literally haywire.Things suddenly go BIG then SMALL then BIG then SMALL and things move on their own when they aren't even moving! HOLY CRAP! ~.~ my eyeeeesssssss~~~
Haha, but it's ok now, phew!BUT BUT!I'm still continue tomorrow because there's basically nothing for me to do tomorrow so bah!Hell with it, I'm going to have to spend my whole to mastering the game to expert level then!Then I can like go J8 and play on the Guitar Hero there with expert and everyone will be like "woahhhhhhhhh...pro sia"* little kids whispering behind my back* haha! XD just kidding!
Crap, I still can't get over that picture man!It's really hilarious! hahahaah XD

No comments: