Ugh, sooo freakin' tired!Fucking bangla workers and their construction thingy downstairs.Totally pissed me off!FAGS!They fucking started like 9am and I was peacefully sleeping when I heard drilling noises!LIKE FUCK!AND FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS IT HAS FUCKING BEEN THE SAME!My sleeps went on and off and on and off and finally I decided to freaking get myself out from bed and I guess I'm going to have to sleep again....fags...*pff*SAME GOES FOR YESTERDAY!
Let's see what I did yesterday..hmm..O ya!Bryan's brithday!Woke up at 9( because of those black fags downstairs!) and went to bugis street to buy a bag for bryan because his one is totally screwed up to the max!Anyway, then I went to play pool for awhile and went for the steamboat, then went home, bathed and *POOF* onto my bed!O YES!I SAW GUITAR HERO III AND IT COSTS $138! HELL YEAH IMA BUY IT WHEN I'VE THE MONEY!
Fag, I'm having a cough! *cough* *cough*.......*spit* BLOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment