Sunday, April 13, 2008

Well, another buddy of mine has just officially turned 17! "YOU-KNOW-WHO"!! T.T Everyone's getting older and I'm still SIXTEEN 16! When will 12/12/08 come?!!?!?!?Come on earth!REVOLVE FASTER PLEASE! And yes,we went to eat Sakura in town and man, for some reason, I totally had no appetite, though I didn't eat my lunch.
Emo Bear they call me.Hah!
Mission Accomplished!Guess my acting wasn't that bad afterall!For me to actually not talk for that long! phew! XD
Yeah, so after eating, we went to walk around and went back to bishan and chilled around the neighbourhood and *POOF* I'm home!
I just realised that you have to really "tune" yourself sometimes when you talk to different people and it's pretty tough because I've been doing it for the past 5 years and for me to "tune" from one to another within the next 5 secs is PHEW!
There are somethings I'd like to say here but it's better not to...because, it's too insulting. =O
It seems like I'm gonna have the coolest 21th birthday in my whole entire life! 12/12/12 O.O!

No comments: