Sunday, April 20, 2008

*Sits down with my guitar on my laps*
PHEW!ANOTHER WEEK HAS PAST! HOW FAST!?!? O.O?!
Anyway, last night Nicholas Lee Yong Cheng, Matthew Leu, Keith Teo, Melvin Tan Chun Sern and Ong Ghee Hoe went on a night out at bishan park!
It all began here..
6pm...
*RING!* *RING!*
*picks the phone up...*
Me : Hello?
Nicholas : Eh, where are you now?
Me : At home, why?
Nicholas : Eh wanna come LongHouse eat?
Me: wait ah, i watching movie.
Nicholas : WALOU! YOU CAN WATCH OTHER TIME LA! JUST COME OUT NOW!!
Me : WAIIIIIIT!! THIS MOVIE VERY IMPORTANT!!!THE COOLEST PART COMING!!
Nicholas : Eh, just watch some other time la!
Me : wait la.....
Nicholas : ....
Me: OKOK! 7! Give me till 7!
Nicholas : Ah you better hurry!
F.Y.I I was watching the movie "21".Totally cool movie!Ought to go check it out...
Anyway, I watched till 7pm and went to bathe and etc and reach there at 8pm! Bought two plates of Cai Dao Gui.(I didn't eat my lunch and dinner!).Yeah, and while I was eating, nicholas asked matthew this...
Nicholas : eh you going jogging later or not?
Matthew : I don't know la, only got you, me and melvin go...keith also cannot go, his mother don't allow.
As for me, I was HUH?!JOG AT NIGHT?!?!
Ya, so blah blah, in the end went back to bishan...Matthew went home to change, keith went to Melvin house while as for me I followed Nicholas back home for him to change and went to Melvin's house to wait for Matthew!
Oh yes, and Keith the fat furball lied to his mother that he's teaching melvin to study over at his house so he can CHILL OUT with us! XD
Yeah, so as I was wearing neatly, I decided not to jog, otherwise I'll smell like salted fish!
So Melvin brought down two bikes, one for me and the other for keith.
So we met up at the bridge and cycled bla bla bla...oh yes, and for some reason, we nearly thought keith was lost!Well, actually he was so tired he couldn't cycle anymore so he decided to wait for us back at the entrance of bishan park 2.As for me, I cycled around park 1 & 2 ( How fit of me! Haha, just kidding!) whilst Nicholas, Matthew and Melvin went jogging.OH YES, PICTURES! FINALLY I HAVE SOME TO SHARE! =D




Oh, I was looking at the Moon actually, It was really bright that night. =.=
HAHA! THIS ONE! I couldn't stop laughing so I gave a retarded smile!
"床前明月光,


疑是地上霜 ,


举头望明月,


低头思故乡."
Hmm, got potential to become poet!

Oh yes this one! The lamps were so bright so I had to smile this way! See even Keith and Matthew had to look away cos it was TOO bright! =.= As for me, I was brave enough to LOOK UP! *clap* *clap* clap* XD!
O.O! I THINK KEITH SAW AN ALIEN!
Hmm, I guess Matthew and Nicholas got high and decided to Gay with themselves. -_-"
Emo Lemo listens to his musics...nah actually I was SCREAMING to songs while walking.Anyway it was like 12mn then so there was no one there! XD

Oh, look at Matthew's HOTTY PANTS! O.O!

O.O? What is Melvin doing man!!?!??

*SIGHS!*Keith has BAD photography skills! *SIGHS!*

YES! and after all this little NIGHT TRIP, we went to the coffeeshop and watch a soccer match and by then it was already 2am, so me and Matthew cabbed home and *POOF!* HOME! Went to bathe and used the comp for a little while and jumped into my bed at 4am and woked up at 10.30am today! O.O!?! 6h30mins of sleep?!!? NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD! We humans should at least have 8 hours of sleep! Better go pay my sleeping debts back tonight! XD Well, and as for the whole day today, I was as usual, jamming....don't know why, I guess it's coming to become a routine for me! =D Oh yes! I'm getting something next week! =D FINALLY! AFTER 3 YEARS! *kneels on the floor and looks up to the skies!* XD.HAHA! Only those who know what I am saying will KNOW what I'm saying. =)

No comments: