*plugs the power into the amplifer*
*Click!*
*On the "Power" button*
*Turns up the volume to 8!*
*Click on the "Distortion" button*
*Turns it to 8!*
*Goes on the computer and plays "Woman" by Wolfmother*
*Turns to volume to max!*
*Gets ready to sync with the guitarist*
*5 sec later...*
*BAM!!BOOYAH!*
(This is an alternative way to show my "pictures". =) How creative huh?)
Hmph, I've been jumping around at home for the whole day jamming on songs..kinda retarded but BLEH!There's no one at home now so I guess there shouldn't be a problem for me to blast my speakers!
Ok let's see!Yesterday we had speech day and I was in...taking the prize...nothing suprising to me though...just alot of *sigh*-ing because I could have used that time to JAM!Well, went up to take the prize, had a little performance and went down to eat and *POOF* HOME!
And for the whole freakin' evening, Kent was disturbing me which was like -_-".
Seems like having a GIANT hyperactive friend something, isn't quite good at ALL! XD
Hmph,this might sound crazy to some but YES! IM BUYING ANOTHER ACOUSTIC GUITAR!It's for my brother, so we can jam together!(Nah, I'm just lying! HAHA! I'm using this excuse to my mom.The main reason why I want to buy is because my current one is screwed up! T.T)
Uh, I guess it's time for me to do some study dudy!I hate to, but yes I MUST force myself to do it.
Hmm, guess I'll just go jump onto my bed and do my studies there. It's called Bed Studying, a new way to study. =D Oh crap, I'm getting bored! Bah, guess I'd better go study now, otherwise I will LAME more.
No comments:
Post a Comment