Sunday, April 27, 2008










Hmm, yet another week has passed.*phew* -_-....
I guess I've been having a mental fatigue now, which i really need to get over it QUICK!
Anyway, it was DEGAO's BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY! =D SHEN RI KUAI LE ZHONG GUO! XD
Ahaha, just kidding! =)
Yeah, so went home after school and prepared for dinner which my dearest china buddy of 5 years, and off I headed to!Oh yes, Matthew and Kent(Surprisingly Kent followed us?Qi Guai!?! O.O?!?) tagged along with me there too.
Well, went to some "coffeeshop" opposite Mayflower Sec and eat crabs....YES!CRABS!!you know the ones with the big pincers!?!Ya, only that this time we are eating the smaller ones.
Well, that dinner was not really that fufiling to me though, but still, enjoyed it! =D
Yeah, and after dinner, we took a walk into Bishan Park to cut into Bishan street 22 and as we were walking we were singing birthday songs for Degao.HE'D BETTER APPRECIATED IT BECAUSE I NEARLY GOT A DRY THROAT JUST BY SINGING!(yeah, i'm sensitive to shouting and opening my mouth too wide.That's why you don't see me go like =O like what normal humans do.)Oh yes!Not forgetting about the pictures!That was what we were doing IN Bishan Park.Just slacked around the playground...yeah...relieving our childhood memories! =D
Well, after reaching, we just hanged around for a few mins and poof we flew off BACK TO HOME! =D
Bah, with my maid gone now...it seems like everything's going back to square one! T.T Wash clothes, Iron clothes, mop floor etc! AHHH, guess that's life for me! =)
You know, it's funny to think that my parents "invested" like 420 bucks for my guitars just to listen to noise or so as they speak.I guess they just don't know yet...or is it just me.Hah! Don't know!They just like complaining that I on the amplifiers too loud but what's the point of playing an electric guitar without BLASTING THE VOLUME?!?!Tsk, ah well, doesn't matter anyway..Ah well! I'ts 9.30pm already, time to SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
I've things that have yet to be said, but they are somewhat too highly confidential so it's best I'd better not say. YAWNZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just a random picture I took while rotting at home...

GRRRR! That's how I look like when I'm ANGRY!!!RAWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>=(


Happy 20th Birthday to my best China Buddy, Lai Degao a.k.a Lai HanHua!
P.S. He looks like a KID in this picture! XD Yeah, and for those who don't know who he is, he's the one with the China-looking face and wearing the blue jeans with his PLAYBOY shoes!(wonder where he got them!o_O?)

THIS IS ONE FREAKING LONG POST!!!!!!!=O!!!!

No comments: