Thursday, April 17, 2008

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!*spongebob-like tone!*
HEH, I'm not doing GOOD at the moment!Yes, NO DARN GOOD!
Having a freakin' History and POA test tomorrow and I totally clueless to both subjects.Well, not really for History but for POA, YES! Oh yes! I guess i'll just anti-socialise myself these few weeks because i've got a shit load of maths, science, ss, history, d&t, and poa papers to study! So DON'T EVER CALL ME EMO LEMO BECAUSE I'VE REASONS FOR BEING ONE!! Oh yes, and I'm getting my speech day award tomorrow! *pop!*pop!*pop!* WAN SUI FOR GHEE HOE! haha! just kidding! But frankly speaking, it's nothing much.Wait till next year I get for my O levels! I'll really shout "WAN SUI!" =D.But then, people will think I'm retarded so bleh! forget it! hah!
Oh another thing! Things amongst us are getting more complicated! Haha, it's funny being the viewer watching the "show" live! Like what matthew said, it's like the show "Days of our Lives", a soap opera show.All the complexity within the group and as for me, sitting back with my bowl of popcorn, sitting on my couch and watching with anticipation! XD
T.T my acoustic guitar just fell flat on the ground and my hearts is like," T.T! sobbs!" For a second, I felt that "pinch"!
Tada! Those who want to know what Emo Lemo means,
Emo Lemo defines a person in a more emotional way but being happy at most times.
extracted from http://www.gheehoedictionary.com =)
I'm feeling awesome now! Because a few seconds ago, I just played the song "Hey There Delilah" without even looking at the notes! Hehe, 7 hours of jam-a-dam-a did really paid off! =D
Since I'm so happy, I'm now gonna treat myself with "eating" my history notes! T.T
What a "treat"! haha, alright then, time for me to clear off my POA before I go into dreamland!
Ouch, had a massive cramp on my thigh last night while I was sleeping! Now squatting down is a pain for me! T.T Getting old...haiz...

No comments: