Sunday, April 13, 2008

*click cluck click cluck*
(Types in email and password.)
*CLICK*
*CLICK*
(Clicks on "New Post")
*SIGH*
(Starts typing.)
*whistles* Hmm, another week has ended and as usual, Sundays are the most boring days ever to wake up to.Haha, I can't believe I actually Jam-a-Dam-a from the time i woke up till now and that would be...hmm, let's see....1,2,3....7 hours?Hah!New record! =D
Haha, it's funny I actually have 4 guitars at home.Considering to the fact that I'm still a amatuear.Let's see, I got a Ukelele(the cute little guitar!),a classical guitar(my dad bought bought it for 30 bucks!Second-hand of course!Had to change to strings because it was totally rusted out!), a acoustic guitar(this guitar is slowly turning into crap, cos there's something wrong with it.Don't know how to explain.But still it can be played of course! =D) and lastly, my electric guitar!Another Second-hand guitar which costed me 150 bucks =O But it was worth it! So all in all, I'm like a garang-guni man.semi one.hah.

Somehow my blog looks "dead" at most times well maybe because there aren't many pictures for me to post?I guess?Hmph, you got to know how I feel, to actually live with a phone for 3 years without changing *pfft*.Sure sucks. T.T But can I do, "Poor" is my middle's middle name.That would be, "Ong Gh"Poor"ee Hoe.haha! How lame! Oh yes, "lame" is also my middle's middle's middle name.That would be, "Ong Gh"Po"lame"or"ee Hoe.Haha, ok that's totally lame man! Stop laughing! Because I know you're laughing and I can see because I'm just behind you!
Bah, I guess i'll just get a freakin' digital camera or some sort of gadget that..

when you take a picture with a digital camera the light strikes a digital sensor array, instead of a piece of film. These digital sensors are computer "chips" with names like CCD, CMOS, Foveon, or others. They take the place of a piece of film that must be moved across the focal plane of the camera. The digital sensor is made of millions of tiny sensor points called "pixels," which is short for "picture elements." They are laid out in an array with rows and columns, like in a computer spreadsheet or wall calendar. For instance, my camera has an array of sensors in its CCD that is 3008 horizontally, and 2000 pixels vertically (3008x2000). If you do a simple mathematical formula on the pixel array size you will come up with the "Megapixel" rating of the camera. This is the number that most manufacturers use to sell the camera. The simple formula 3008x2000 = 6,016,000 shows that my camera has over six million pixels, or is a "six megapixel" camera.When the image strikes the sensor, it gets all those megapixels excited. First the image goes through color filters above the individual sensors. The sensor converts the image from light waves into an analog electrical signal. The analog signal is then run through an analog to digital converter (A-D Converter), where it becomes a pure digital signal. Then it is again put through a series of electronic filters that adjust the white balance, color, and aliasing of the image. Next a compression cycle makes the image as small as possible by dumping unnecessary pixels, for more efficient storage. Now the camera has a nice compressed, filtered, digital signal representing your image.
The image is then transferred into a temporary storage area inside the camera called "buffer memory," or simply the "buffer." When the buffer is full, the image is written out to your storage media, such as a memory card. The buffer size in the camera is an important thing. It tells how many images you can take in quick succession. If you have a tiny buffer in your camera, you will have to wait a bit after you take several images...

This is what I call, "SPECIFIC" THEROM.Always be specfic in your words when you want to explain matter or issues etc in order to show your intellectuallity.
But of course this isn't me!It's obvious I extracted this from articles, DUH!Unless you really believed that I literally typed this out on my own, then something's wrong with you. Haha, I'm not that clever to do these kinds of things yet.But soon, soon.
Phew, this is like the longest post EVER! But it's nice to actually let these things out of me.Feels much better now =D.Bottling up lameness can lead to ultimate lameness.Oh bother! What am I saying again!To me, boredom creates lameness, so it's always best to keep myself occupied and I guess that was why I was jamming for 7 hours!Pretty cool huh?
Hey hey, all in all, I'm NORMAL! I'VE NO MENTAL DISORDER! XD
Haha, alright then, time for me to continue to jam-a-dam-a while the sun slowly sets and my monday blues start to slowly come back! T.T
You know it would be good if you'd tagged before you leave! Though I'm behind you.
My watchful eyes are always looking at you!YES YOU!
*two fingers pointing into my eyes!*,
*two fingers pointing into your eyes!*

No comments: