Can't religion and love work together hand in hand??
Hmm, if I ever get a new gf, it will be a christian because I believe they are faithful to whom they love. But it's going to be different this time of course, I won't be my old self anymore. I think I'll keep that old self for you. Different people will get different approaches from me and yours was truly special, one that showed you my heart.
I'll slowly start believing in God but also keeping an open mind, just like my parents.
I wish I could find someone like my mother's personality.
Caring, open-minded and also very down to earth. She's lame sometimes too but it's okay cause I think I got her lameness too! hahaha
She's a methodist but she was actually opened to different religions cause of my grandfather and great grandfather. The period she was in was a time when multiple religions came mixing up into her society.
Well like I said,
Love is patient, Love is kind.
We'll see how things go. (:
As for now, I guess letting you go is the right choice? I don't want to be a burden to you anymore...
I still look back at the photos that are in my laptop once in awhile and laugh and cry to them cause they were such happy and meaningful memories for me.
The memory of holding you in my hand and telling you, "everything's going to be alright because I'm here."
The memory of expressing how much I loved you and you teared after I said those words on the webcam.
The memory of hugging you close and kissing your forehead to give you reassurance that my love for you was genuine and pure.
(':
2 comments:
I love you <3
Post a Comment