It's easy for me to say, but sigh it sure it going to be hard to do.. I'll try.
Fuck, why did you have to break this fucking heart of mine?
I bet you never felt this heart broken before that's why you didn't thought of my feelings and broke it.
And of all reasons, you had to tell me it was about religion.
I sincerely wanted to open myself up to christianity because I wanted to love you more and also to understand more about it but you didn't even want to give me a chance.
You think this relationship was a game to you? Really?
I've sacrificed so much time and effort in building up this relationship together with you and you just had to topple it down.
And now you're happily living your life away while I'm here, suffering with these thoughts day and night.
You really believe by telling yourself all that "love can wait" or " love sucks", it will help you be a better person?
If you really love God, I'm pretty sure he has told you to share your love, or at least not give up on it.
It will take years for me to recover.
Sigh, this is just me venting my anger.
No comments:
Post a Comment