Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's 5am now, I'm in school now and I feel so oily and dirty now it's getting me irritated. -_-

Hmm, today I was talking to Michael about you.
He asked me what happened between us.
And knowing he's a Christian like you, with family members who are Christians too, he told me about him and Ariel.
His parents are just like yours and Ariel isn't a Christian at all.
His parents also wanted him to get a Christian gf but they were open to accepting Ariel.
He told me that he was slowly letting Ariel in to his religious beliefs. As for Ariel, she was opened about it.
I'm just amazed how the two of them could work out so smoothly.
I think it shows that with love and feelings, nothing is impossible.

Sigh, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have let you down, really.

No comments: