And reading from her formspring, I saw some replies she gave to people and she said partly of the break up was her being christian and that's why he left.
These events that happened during these past few months has come to show me that religion is really a very scary topic.
I really don't get it, can't we all just live life simple?
If both parties really love each other, they should just forget about these boundaries and live the moment.
Cause with love, nothing is impossible.
These heartbreakers have never tasted real heartbreaks before, that's why with a word of mouth, they just let you drop.
I think what I really miss is making a girl I like to smile for what I do and who I am.
You're not the same anymore. Not the same person I first knew at least.
The one that would always ask for hugs to calm your soul and the talks that would help ease your mind.
I think I just miss supporting someone that I love.
Is like their joy is my joy and for them to return their joy into their love for me, best feeling ever.
You seem pretty down lately too, I saw you in the lab 2 nights ago and you looked kinda >:|
I wanted to help you but I really don't know how to :/ I'm such a sucker at approaching people ._.
Don't be sad, it makes me sad too.
I think I'm just too use to helping you so much in the past that it's a habit for me now.
See this is what I mean when I over commit, it's like a chore to me now, one that I would gladly do just to see that smile.
It makes me feel so much better letting it all out in this blog of mine.
I should do this more often, sounds a little more like my old self. (:
Alright it getting late, time to sleep.
Goodnight!
It's funny how I'm always the only one reading this but I guess these are my experiences and they are meant to be kept.
(I always have this weird thought in my mind that I could telephatically talk to you... ok i think i'm just being weird ._. )
No comments:
Post a Comment