Sunday, January 08, 2012

Let's see, it's been 4 months since the break up.
Looking back, I surely did look one hell of a mess.
But I'm getting back up on my feet, taking it one day at a time.
Sure it's still a little tough to forget but I just kept telling myself if things were meant to be, they will be.
I finally kind of realized that, yeah it's true, now isn't the time for you to be in a relationship.
You're still young.
And because you're in a christian family, I guess it makes things harder for you to handle.
Having to lie to your father etc.
It was also partly my fault, loving you too much that you felt numb for my love.
I was also happy that you missed me and I hope everyday would be like this.
But I had to mess it up by confronting you, I'm such an idiot.

The only one reason that I felt wasn't acceptable was not having to chance to guide you.
You just shun me off without giving me a chance to show you what I was capable of.
But on the other hand, I don't think it's worth blaming you cause like I said, you're still young, you're not willing to take risks like I do.

Don't worry, when I was at your age I was also afraid to take risks but as years went by, I realized that life out there is one hell of a scary place and if we don't take risks, we won't earn anything.

Anyways, I hope that whether you read this or not, you'll really understand what I mean.

There's still a small part of me that doesn't want to let you go but it's quietly hiding. Can't believe I still keep your photos and letters till now.

No comments: