Ow, I just burned a hole in my wallet.
Today I was woken up by a beetle crawling on my bed
And I was awkwardly stun when it tried to crawl on my head.
So immediately took the chance to grab it on its legs,
And flung it out of the window and it flew away :)
The next time I did was to look around,
only to realize there was no one to be found.
So I got off my bed and dragged my feet,
over to the bathroom and it was a big feat
I then looked into the mirror and saw myself,
Oh what a stupid blur face I have in front of me I tell.
And now I'm very lazy to continue this rhyme,
Cause it sounds stupid in its design,
So for now, I'll say byebye
And maybe next time, I'll write a new rhyme! (:
I think I'm talking to myself writing this ._.
Oh well.
Bye bye.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment