.jpg)
Firstly,
I didn't know when buddha jumped over the wall, we could find things that had thorns and was soft soft and squishy squishy and looked like a piece of octopus-like tentacle.
Only until when they told me, "this is a sea cucumber!" and I O_O
Soo, you're telling me that the difference between normal cucumbers and sea cucumbers are the growth of thorns??
So now I know, when you plant cucumbers in the sea, they become softer, darker and thornier! :D
Second,
I know I've been saying this in my past posts before but really,
THE SUN HAS TO REALLY STOP BEING ANGRY! >:(
It's always trying to kill me with the heat whenever I'm playing soccer!
And I will always feel like a heat radiator whenever I don't move!
Haii, I should just write a letter to the sun like,
"Dear Sun,
Can you please not be so angry every time and cool down? You're always trying to kill me with your heat!
Thank you! ^ ^
Yours Sincerely,
Ghee Hoe."
Haha okay I sound stupid ._.
Ow, I got a hard knee knock on my thighs and it hurts like crap!
And I got a sprained wrist!
2 for injuries!
OH! and I admit I admit,
I LOVE WATCHES! :D
Not the funky, colourful ones!
Like, Mont Blanc, Nautica, Alexandre Christine, Titus and Marina Miltare just to name some :)
You guys ought to check them out!
It's like "Ohhh Myyyy Godddd....the beauty and elegance of it! It's just.....magnifque man! ^ ^"
And I always thought the watches my father buys for me is cheap ._.
When I checked them out at a watch shop, I just stunned O_O cause it was nearly reaching 500! :O
Now it really hurts to see the screen of my silver watch crack cause I accidentally dropped it! T_T
It's like how girls like diamonds and jewelry and stuff! SAME SAME! :D
Hmm, guess I'll be stopping here for now!
Bye bye. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment