Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Okay, I think I just.....destroyed my tumblr ._.

OH WELL! :D
Hahaha, guess I'm gonna post all my music stuffs there :)

I'm currently now typing all these stuff on a ironing board and it feels weird.
And I'm staring into this page thinking, "Hmm, what should I say to you to make it interesting for you to read?"
So I'm thinking and thinking, and poof!
I came out with this idea to type out whatever I'm doing now which obviously doesn't amuse or interest you in anyway.
And I'm not in the dreamy mood like my previous post so this might bore you :p
And I'm feeling hungry.

I always wondered, wouldn't it be nice to be a love poet, writting it for people who can't express themselves to their fullest and giving these poems to their love ones.
It a joy to share for all :D
But on second thought, my engrish isn't that good :p
So nah, forget about that.

I believe...

that one single action is equivalent to a thousand words.
that one small action makes the biggest impact of them all.
that it's always okay to take one step back and from there, two steps forward. :)
that it's the little imperfections in all of us that makes up our life and who we are.
that it's alright to fail but not give up. :)
that we should not regret in every single decision we make in life.
that blogging all these just made me feel like a retard. ._.

Alright, I'm going to stop cause it's feeling kinda stupid for me soo before i go.......
I'm going to play a song for youahhh ok ok just kidding :D

Ciaooo.

No comments: