Monday, June 07, 2010

I know I know, it's 430 in morning and I'm still blogging when there's school afterwards....
But I just had to say last week was a pretty good week for me :)
Improvements here and there...
Well, I hope every week was like last week, life would have been so much easier for me :D
I didn't realize thumbs could be couples too until last week hahah :D

Oh I'm also gonna learn this song, called Start by Depapepe( Ima post it later), hopefully once school starts after the term break, I'll be able to finish playing this whole song with JEAREMY TAN YONG WEN (I know you're reading this...)

And also, get my electric acoustic guitar! :)
Talk about guitars, I actually played a song in front of half my course mates in school on fri hahaha, felt like whooo! when everyone was clapping to the song :D

Guess it takes me to be happy to blog something this long, cause it's been ages since I ever written such a long blog post.

Alright shit, the birds are awake and chirping!
Better get going!
Oh I just realised ciao is bye for italian and au revoir is for french but anyways, they have the same meaning so mehh...

CIAOOOOOO AU REVOIR! :D

No comments: