I'm in a pretty happy mood today! =D
Firstly, Miss Chong didn't come to school today! So we had like 2 hours of free lessons!
But of course I didn't play!
I was doing my Maths for like 3 hours non-stop.
Yeah, including skipping my recess.(Which is what I normally do, DUH!)
After which during contact time, we did the box thingy.
Pretty interesting actually, especially for everyone to take part in it, haha!
Pretty impressed...hmm....
Well then, I headed to ACS for my CLB and DAMNNN~! I had a really nice 15 mins sleep during CLB class then we did a listening comprehension and I PASSED! =D
A little achievement for me to celebrate! =D
(I'm sure you guys must be like, what the hell?!?! Like that also happy ah?)
Haha! Anyway, I rushed for tuition straight after my CLB and today DAMNNN AGAIN~!
Totally funny! XD
Mr.Ho was totally weird out!
Suan-ing Bryan was the funniest part.
Knowing bryan likes to stone...this is what Mr.Ho said,
"eh, ni zhan zai na li gan ma?BAI POSE AH?!"
Translation : "eh you stand there for what? Posing ah?!"
I was giggling sooo hard everyone in class could hear me! XD
Hmmm, now Mr.Ho is depending on me to push Bryan and Kent...
How, how, how....
Oh well, I'll guess I'll have to figure out a way ASAP!
Hmm, alright then!
Time for me to go now!
Random pictures for you to admire below!(I REALLY MEAN RANDOM!)
ENJOY! =D
P.S. There's no order to the pictures. =)
All these photos taken in class are all done by karim F.Y.I!
No comments:
Post a Comment