From a perfectly messy, bushy, thick mushroomic hair to a totally squared, shaved out box.
What a day!
For all the hard work of keeping that mushroomic hair of mine...pfft.
Seems like I couldn't escape the clutches of that fat ball afterall.
Well, after that fat ball cut my hair, I had to go to a saloon and cut another round, this time was a no-choice situation due to the shitty hairstyle that fat ball gave me.
*zzzzz!* *snip! snip!* *zzzzz!*
THERE YOU GO, A BOX! O.O"!?
Oh well...
But, BUT! I HAVE TO TELL MYSELF!
2 and 1/2 MORE MONTHS! >:D
I'll accelerate my hair growth!
Massage this scalp of mine!
*Muo ah Muo ah....*
(Don't think dirty, Though it sounds sick.)
Oh well, let's put that aside.
Welll, school's pretty good.
"IT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~"
Got back my maths and well, pretty much happy about it. =)
(HAHAHAHAAH ALEEXX!!!)
Ok that wasn't intentional. =O
But never the less, I shouldn't be complacent.
Well as for chem, I wasn't pretty satisfied with it.
KNOWLEDGE HUNGRY!!
Well, just got to work hard for the Prelims then!HMPH!
And, as for the rest of the papers, it hasn't been finished marking so I guess I just got to wait and this "rest of the papers" would surely be cocked up by a million folds.
Oh well then, till then.
Time for me to go iron my uniform and hit the sack.
My eyes are already half closed.Geez.
GROW BOX GROW!
No comments:
Post a Comment