Well at least it was a productive week I must say.
Been rushing on my D&T work this whole week after school and yeah, close to completion.
Oh and I "UNproductively" gotten myself a cut on my finger too!
Well, not really a cut, it's just a TINY WINY bit of flesh that was SANDED off by the sanding machine.
Totally.
Yeah, so as to end the week, we(Me, Pearleen, Nic Ang, Nic Lee, Matthew, Bryan, Keith, Melvin, Adeline, Joan.) decided to head down to Liquid Kitchen at Serangoon Gardens!
(Aww yeah! MY TURF! MY TURF!)
Yeah and for some reason, YES...REASONSSSSS!They decided to take the private room.
Had to spend $250 to use the room otherwise if we underspent, we still had to pay $250.
Yeah, and we did overspent by a few bucks.Like erm, 16 bucks I guess?
AND I PAID FREAKIN' $13.80 FOR A SIP OF CHINA BLUE?!?!? T.T
(You know who you are, eh eh eh....*eyes down at you* =.= )
Oh yes, my muder just won 4 tickets to SYDNEY during her company's D&D!
ANYONE UP FOR SOME KICK BOXING WITH THE KANGEROOS!?!?!
Alright, that was lame. -_-"
Let's see what else....OH YEAH!
I've gotten my MGS4:GOTP!(Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots)
Total ownage.
Oh well then, I guess that's all for this week! =)
Last but not least, check the video out at the bottom.
Drink's called Waterfall.Pretty chillin' feeling when it enters your throat but it will turn all hot after a few secs.
Video's pretty dark though.You might want to increase your contrast.
Haha, nah! Just kidding! You wouldn't want to blind your eyes, would you? =)
Same goes for this. =) (Don't kill me please!HAHA!)
Matthew : AH YEAH! TOTALLY MAN!ALRIGHT DUDE!LET'S GET IT ON!
Alright then, another boring week ahead...HMPH!
CIAOOOOS YOU TWIRTS! =D
WHOOHOO! I MASTERED "DIMENSION"! =DDDDD
I'ma post a cover once up, once I'm done taking it! hehe!
MY FIRST SONG EVER COMPLETED ON AN ELECTRIC! YAY!A small achievement for me!But it sure feels "man zhu"! heh, you know what I mean yeah? =D
No comments:
Post a Comment