Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hmm, let's see...
313 unread mails...
Hmm, rubbish...rubbish.... and more rubbish...!
Bah, forget it!
It will take me forever to clear that damn mailbox of mine!

Hmm, today's English Common Test was pretty...ugh...better not talk about it anymore.
Anyway, I've been really busy these few days, godd!
Don't even have the time to even go home after school and just...yeah...do my usuals and stuff...
Well, P.O.A and SS Common Test would be coming up this friday!
I'll make sure I WON'T do my best!
Oh, did I say "WON'T"?
Ok, yes I did.
Screw the common tests, what I'm more interested in is the O Levels! =D
Well as for next week, I guess it would be...hmmm,
Combine Science and Maths and vuwala! =D

Someone mind selling me time?!
WTB TIME!!!10G PER 1HR!! PST FOR TRADE!!
It seems like I've been squeezing in lotsa time for studying that I've nearly forgotten how to enjoy life.
Yeah,
Enjoy.

Parkour, parkour...guess I'll try going around the blocks around my house and parkour IF I ever have to time!
You know?Parkour? Bahh, go wiki/google/yahoo/dictionary/youtube it if you don't know!

Some random conversation...
Me: Eh you going Prom Night or not?
Matthew: Don't know la...
Me: It's in school, you know that right?Got to pay about 20 bucks...
Matthew: Yeah, it's in the Gym Hall, there's air-con there.
Me: What the fuck? The Gym Hall so small how to fit so many people?!?!
Matthew: Don't know la...
Me: Wonder why can't they just have it in hotels etc...it's like 80 bucks if the school held it in the hotels etc right?You all willing to pay ah?
Matthew: YA! OF COURSE! Everyone's willing to pay!It's only 80 bucks!
Me: Eh sia la, I no money....
Matthew: Fuck you. ..l..
Me: Serious!
Matthew: Fuck you ..l..
Me:Eh fuck, I NO CHANGE RIGHT?!?!?!

Figure the rest of the conversation out.

No pictures for this post.
Too lazy to post up.
Some.
Other.
Time.

No comments: