Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ahh geez, I've this sudden urge to get a cam BADLY!
C'MON! GIVE ME THAT 450D! T.T
If I told my mom that I wanted buy this cam, I would have to put on my ear plucks first.
Dang.
Aww c'mon! 5MP ISN'T ENOUGH TO FUFIL MY CRAVINGS FOR PICTURE-CLEAR QUALITY SHOTS!
GIVE ME THE 12.2MP! >:D
Hmm, another week ended y'all and boy sure does sucks!
Considering to the fact that I've been doing the same old stuff repetitively.
Awesomer, Tsk.
Well, pretty have nothing much to say though.
Except that I've been watching my brother play MSG4 and tada!
Completed the game! =D
Pretty nice story actually!
High five *clap!* to Hideo Kojima! =D

Tsk, come to think of it, there's so many things I want to get but money not enough.
"Qian bu gou yong NE!"
Sucks when you're cash strap yeah? Pfft.
Oh well then, school's up again tomorrow!
バイバイ!
I'ma start learning new songs on duets! Anyone care to join me?! =D

We're one mistake from being together,
But let's not ask why it's not right.

No comments: