Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tch, being too resourceful sometimes, isn't quite a good thing.
Curiosity just killed the cat.
I'm so so so so so so so so so...nevermind.

HMPH! Anyway, it has been a rather hectic week yet again!
Night classes are somewhat a bore to me.But still I did study.
Oh yeah, come to think of it I've been staying at home every weekends.
Well basically because...
  1. I don't wish to further pass my papers in my wallet on to other people.
  2. My feets are telling me that they don't wish to move about for more than 50 - 100m or so.
  3. I'm loving my guitar and I need to PRACTICE THEM HARD!
  4. Olypmics, olypmics, olyimpics.
  5. I'm always staying cyber-activley out on the net.(Dogding the holes are hard I tell you!)
  6. Thinking of ways to be the next Noble-Prize Winner for revolutionising North Korea and getting rid of KIM JEUONG-IL!
  7. Writing songs when I have the mood! Mostly the moods comes when I'm at home. :) (Wow, I write songs?Do I?Did I?When did I? o.o?)
  8. I'm waiting for something epic to happen. Like the Sun suddenly decides to blow into a supernova and melts us all out...or just a horde of gnomes, midgets and dwarves just decide to claim this tiny island of ours.
  9. Doing my homework I guess?
  10. Thinking about lots of rubbish. Theories that have no link to this world. (Well maybe some might do but best not to say. Wouldn't want to give a heart attack that old man of ours [LKY] Tch, Singapore is so censored on things.No wonder we are all so kiasu.)
So, I've actually lots more than that but I can't really work my brains at the moment. ACF!(All Cells Fried) I just whacked what I could think of, so 1/4 of it isn't really true.
It's 2am already.Dang.
Time to knock out out out out!
PUNCH ME PUNCH ME! Hah, you missed! :)

もう二度とあきらめる!
私が戦うの最後に!

ギー用の鍬.

No comments: