Phew!
Just came back from BayBeats.
Well, it was...so-so.
Coulda stayed at home and jam but being mr.nice guy, (ERHM!) I decided to go.
Ahh well, I'm just briefly summarizing everything.
Go check the others out if you want to know more.
I'm too lazy to put it into detail.
It's been a rather relieved yet boring week.
With my folio completed, (RIGHT ON!) I've pretty much taken a whole load of weight off my back.
*Drum rolls*
Introducing a new member to the Computer household...
ASUS THE PC! :D
Just got another new computer!
Well, it's not really a computer. Just a small CPU and I'm using in on my TV! :D
So basically next time, I'll be using my TV as a computer.TCH! How cool is that y'all!?!
Now my house really feels IT TechhhhhyTiiicckkyyyyTaaaakkkyyyyTooookkkyyyy....wwhhhaatt ttthheee heeellll aaammm III tttaaalllkkkiinnngg????!!!!!
Oh well then, I'll be on hiatus of being "me" for the next whole week.
Hmm, it's 2.30am ( Why do I post things at the weirdest times?!) already.
Time to hit sack!
Never falter at this point of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment