Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back back back!
Been staying back for night classes this week!
Tch, barely did my folio especially when I have to hand in EVERYTHING by Wednesday.
Guess I'm going to follow my brother's footsteps yet again...staying up overnight, drinking gallons of coffee..geez.
But fret not! I shall clear this shit by this week!Ok, maybe I can't.NO WAIT!I CAN, I MUST AND I WILL!

Geez, sometimes I really hate taking taxis (Heyyy, take a chill pill, pal...You know what I mean.) because these drivers just don't know how to hear the word "NORTH"! SERANGOON NORTH AVE 4 UNCLE! NOT FUCKING SERANGOON AVE 4!Pfft, sneaky bastards trying to suck me dry! I say, "I'll pay that fucking 30 cents with sugarcanes! Would that do?!"

Hmm, I've been thinking alot about whether I should participate the Nutz About Artz performance thingy...been brooding a lot over it.
Oh well, I might just want to concentrate on my folio first.

Oh well then! Tomorrow's oral! Get it over and done with it!
KUDOS TO ME! :D

Remembering Sunday. :D

No comments: