Wednesday, August 06, 2008

"GIVE ME THAT KNIFE!"
"AWW, YOU SHANKED IT!"

Guess skipping school was a pretty NOT-SO-GOOD idea after all!
It was a last minute decision to skip school actually.
Woke up, brushed my teeth and kept talking to myself.
"Should I go or not?"
Well, I had a Compo and Summary to complete by tomorrow so I needed to skip school to complete them.Dang.
Anyway, after coming out of the bathroom, I just went to tell my mom...
"Mom, I'm having a REALLY BAD BAD HEADACHE THAT MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE BURSTING!AHHHH PAIN!!!"
"Ok, then you'd better not go school."
Inside, I was "WHEEEEEE!!!MORE TIME TO SLEEP! =D"
So I went back to sleep and before she left for work,
"Here's 50 for you, if you ever need to see a doctor, use it."
Brain bursting headache boy said, "Uggghh, ok ok."
Poof! Went back to sleep!
BUT DANG! I OVERSLEPT!
DUMB PHONE DOESN'T LIKE ME AGAIN!FREAKIN' ALARM DOESN'T EVEN SEEMS LIKE IT'S EVEN WORKING LIKE AN ALARM!(Or is it just me sleeping too soundly that I didn't hear it? o.o?)
Yeah, woke up at 12 and went straight to my Compo and I'm still doing, amazing huh? It's been 2h30mins and I've only done 50% of it.
Ahh well, tuition's at 6.
Gotta finish by 4 NO MATTER WHAT!

Damn, freakin' arms are aching to the core!
It must be the damn push-ups I did because I couldn't sleep!
THANKS SUGAR! -_-"

Remembering Sunday...

No comments: