Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sem break is coming to an end, soon, and I'm having mixed feelings about being excited to go back to sch but on the other hand, the workload they always like to kill us with, pfft.

Anyway, I haven't been doing much during the hols mostly because people around me are more or less "BUSY" doing their stuffs. So I was left to rot at home, watch late night movies a.k.a The 2.30AM Movie Screenings which is pretty awesome.

And yes, I've always been saying this but I think it's REALLY time I do something about my hair.
I can't procrastinate anymore....oooooooorrrrrrrrrr not.

Ok I guess I'll have to stop here for now, I actually have loads of things to vomit out but it's already 4:17am and I've to wake up early afterwards in about 6 hours.
May sound like it's no kick to you but it's hell for me to wake up that early.
Ciaos.

No comments: