Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Day Of My Life In Points.

Didn't have any emotional dreams.
Woke up.
Went to school.
Went into the drawing studio.
Saw my lecturer.
Seemed like she wasn't as strict as I have thought it would be, I'd say better than the previous one.
Drew gesture drawings a.k.a outline drawings of some freakin' buff dude posing for us with his army green undies for 4 hours, amazing how he could take all that coldness in the studio all naked when I was actually shivering while drawing.
*Flashback*
The lecturer asked whether any one of us in this course wanted to be models for next year's batch.
*Fast forward*
The dude was paid 60 just for doing simple poses. Not bad.
Classes ended 1/2 early.
Didn't eat much, just 5 nuggets and 4 takopachis.
Headed to the lecture hall for Art & Film.
Lecturer talked about body clock and how it worked, seems like he's fine with us sleeping in his lecture cause from what he knows, 1 - 3 is the time our body clock resets, making us feel tired and the lect started at 1. Nice.
Stayed awake for 1/2 hour.
Stayed semi-awake for 1/2 hour.
Knocked out for 1/2 hour.
Woke up for 1/2 hour.
Heard him talking about the eastern cultural dynasty romance of the three kingdoms bla bla bla, the previous semester, he was talking about western culture and beliefs and mythology and nevermind. I knocked myself out 1/2 of the time.

Lecture end.
Headed back home.
On the bus, I heard this old man saying he was 111 years old and he was speaking fluent english.
Reached my stop.
Went over to the coffeeshop on the other side of the road to get ice milo.
Slowly walked back home.
Reached home.
Now here, blogging and ending this post.

Ciaos.

No comments: