
Awesome show, all the adrenaline and impact just clearly just shows why this show earns all the recognition and awards.
A MUST watch.
Life In Points.
Woke up at 7.
Showered and used my lappy and used till 6.40.
Knowing I would be late, I cabbed to school.
Reached sch 8 sharp.
Went into studio, no one.
"wtf"-ed myself.
Thought I was the earliest (Doesn't happen.).
Called my friend, said he was on his way.
Asked him why there wasn't anyone in the studio.
He called my other friend and was told that there wasn't any class today.
I just fucked myself up waking up so early when other 13 people are sleeping so comfortably at home.
Friend came, went for breakfast at canteen.
Went AMK Hub and walked around. It was 9.30AM.
Walked for 1/2 hour.
I suggested to watch movie.
Bought tickets for The Hurt Locker.
Played pool for awhile to burn some time away. It was 10.30AM, show's was at 11.30AM.
Went to watch movie.
One word, Orsum.
Went home after watching.
*Fizzed*
Now here blogging and most probably ending it here.
Nahhhh, not that fast...I've got something to show...but I'll have to wait....
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment