A sudden camwhoring impluse.
Me : "Fag flash!"
Matthew : "You know I suck at camwhoring Melvin..."
Melvin : "Don't shy shy la Matthew, must smile like me sial! See, so happy!"
Nic Ang : "Eh you all can't smile as good as me cause, I'm too handsome."
Matthew : "You know I suck at camwhoring Melvin..."
Melvin : "Don't shy shy la Matthew, must smile like me sial! See, so happy!"
Nic Ang : "Eh you all can't smile as good as me cause, I'm too handsome."
Sentosa-ed yesterday.
So afterall, the whole trip was quite a success except for a pussyboy who didn't want to go.(Eh eh, you know who you are ahhh.... (: ) Well, I guess school's starting soon like in a month, orientation's starting next week and I'm just hoping to clear my "to-do-list" ASAP. Ah well, other than that, I guess there's nothing more else to blog cause I'm not a "picture spammer" nor a dude who "blogs-on-his-every-fucking-second-of-his-fucking-life". You know why? 'Cause I'm just Ghee Hoe. Beat that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment