Friday, March 20, 2009

Okay shit.
I'm never going to ever watch another horror movie.
"Coming Soon" was utterly.....not bad....but still....I hate the fact that they like do combos on the audience.
There was this 5x combo scares in one shot.
"COMBO KILL!"
Then the final finisher was the ending where the bitch was hanged and dead but suddenly rose back up and fucking whine a phrase which I forgotten. -_-

Seems like our dear friend, Jeremy is utterly traumatized that he emo-ed the whole night.

Anyways, it seems like I'ma have to get a MacBook Pro...actually not really a HAVE but I just couldn't find any good lappies to get so bahh...just whack a macbook since it looks so stylish. :D

Ohhh! My school starts orientation first and whoooo it's starting on the 31st!

Hmmm, I've been stoning for the past 5 months and it always happens to me that the good things always come when they are nearing the end of my holidays. FML (:
WE'D REALLY OUGHT TO GO SENTOSA BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS! :D

Ah well, it's getting early, time to hit the sack.
ciaos.

No comments: