Saturday, September 27, 2008

*Tunes up the volume*
It seems like everyone's gettin' moody out there about the gradution.
Gee...
Alright alright, since you guys are on the gh. show...
everyONE WILL GET A BOX OF TISSUE AND A BUCKET!!!(Oprah style.)
*passes the boxes of tissues and buckets down the audience*
CRY TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT MY FELLOW EX-WHITLEYIANS!
But try not to drown yourself, I wouldn't want any casualties in my show.

FRET NOT PEOPLE! There's going to be a OUT-OF-T3H-SCHOOL GRAD NITE!
But sadly, I doubt I'm going. :/
Beeeecase, I might be busy slogging myself out for that gheethar. :)

Oh well, another wonderful night to end off. FINALLY PICS! :D BANZAI!
Guess I'll let them do the talking then...
*Curtains roll...*
*Drum rolls...*



No no no! This is not WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! It's just an angle shot of error. :)
Ahhh Pearleen has poor photography skills! EVEN THE SHOT IS BLUR! -O.O-
I was suppose to jump in but I missed the timing. Dang. BUT...
I tried again and well, at least I got my ARM in the picture!
"ERHM PEOPLE! BE QUIET!"
"THE MAN IN GREEN SLIPPERS SHALL DO THE TALKING!"
*Nic Ang sucks his bottle into oblivion while Keith looks at him in awe...*
*However, Pearleen is the only one listening attentively, weird.*

Yeap, and this is the mug. Pretty cool huh? I must really thank the teachers for putting in so much effort in imprinting these photos onto 60+ mugs.(inclusive of 5n1.)
Of course these 3 wonderful teachers would be...
Mr Daimen Yeo...
Miss Tham...
and last but not THE LEAST OF ALL...
*DRUM ROLLS!!!*
Miss Christine Chong! :D

Last but not least, my Skyway Avenue. :)

No comments: