Thursday, September 04, 2008

Back.
Home.

Well, sharn't say much.I just uploaded a heck load of songs into the playlist.A total mix of different songs. I just threw in what I knew.Some shitty, some nice.Well, I'll let you guys decide about that.
Alright then guys, without further ado, let's introduce ourselves to another round of PICCHERRS! :D (All uploaded in random order. Too lazy to arrange them.)
*Crewman raises up the "Please Clap" signboard*
*Clap Clap Clap*



This was taken on the 2nd day of baybeats.

Well, thanks to Keith's photography skills, I guess this is what he calls "perfect" to him.

Keith: Oh shit. Why so dark one?
Me: Walou, you know how to use one anot?
Keith: Ok ok, one more shot!

*Holds the camera firmly...*

*SNAP!*

Keith:Oh shit! Why again lytat? (Pardon me but that's not my English. >.>)

Me: Goddd! You didn't even on the freakin' flash!

Keith:Ok ok, try again. ONE last time.

*Holds the camera firmly yet again...*


*SNAP!*

Me: Haven't pose you take....haiz...nehhmind, nehhmind.

It sure did rain heavily after tuishan.

Went Thomson to play a little LAN (Now now, why am I even playing LAN?) because I had to wait for 4 clowns, yeah CLOWNS! (XD Chill, just kidding!) To eat at Prata House.

Sooo, knowing that they would take their own sweetishly sourishly bitterishly saltishly time to reach. I headed for a little LAN-age. An hour later after coming, only to realise, DAIIUM! Pouring kittens and puppies! So I waited and waited and waited....

OOO LOOK! I've a elongated skull! :D



*YAWN!*
Melvin: EH BANG!!!! OUR LOBANG SIOL! SEE, WE CAN SELL ALL THESE NEWSPAPERS EARN MONEY SIOL!

The rest: EH GOOD IDEA BANG! THEN LIKE THAT WE CAN BUY OUR ROKO (Cigarette in melayu) STENG STENG BODOH!

R.J.C!

Nic Ang: Give me a R!

Matthew: Give me a J!

Me: Give me a C!

What do you say?!

R.J.C! :D

Owned.


The "one road" apart "1982" act cutezxzz pose.
Now girls you see, doesn't mean guys can't act cutezxzx you know.

We so freakin' owned this school. NEXT STOP WOULD BE....I don't know.
You know they say pole-dancing is a really good excercise. *wink*

Alright then people! That's all for today!

Ciaos.

*Crewman raises "Please Clap" signboard once again.*

*Clap clap clap*

P.S. Don't ask me why but everything is one sentence apart.

I'm battling four wars...pretty tough, not for the weak-hearted.

No comments: