Monday, May 26, 2008


*Type type type*...
Alrighty GUYS!
Tomorrow's the trip and I'm so not excited...-_-....
Today was much of a boring day for me I guess, while I was sleeping just now in the morning, chinko students were doing their O level papers...ahhh...the life...hahaha!
Hmm, went to town with Matthew(The condemned, just like me! =D) and got myself a book, YES, A DAMN BOOK!COST ME FREAKIN' 24 BUCKS!THE BEST THING THAT SUPRISES ALL OF YOU IS THAT IM READIN' A FREAKIN' BOOK!
Well, of course I'm gonna read a book, I love reading them, don't cha think so huh, ghee hoe?
Ghee Hoe : EEEERRRR, yeap. =)
Also, I got myself a CD Album of THE KOOKS!WOOO!!ANOTHER 24 BUCKS DOWN THE DRAIN!*FLUSHHHHHHH!*Well, even though I already have it DOWNLOADED IN MY COMP, I just coudln't help it but buy because I SUPPORT NO-PIRACY CAMPAIGN! =D IMA GOOD CITIZEN!
HAIL GHEE HOE!
Then headed back home and nicholas came and bla bla bla, played the ps3, shouted here and there for missing and scoring goals on the fifa 08 while I was quietly reading my book and listening to orchestral music to smoothe my brain...SMOOOOOOTHHHHHEEEEE....
annnnnddd yeap...that's all for today...!
OH SHARKS! I'VE YET TO PACK MY STUFFS!!!! =O
GOGOGO, YOU'VE 20 MINS TO PACK!!
TEN-FOUR!

No comments: