Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm BACK! =D
Phew, everything was so hectic these few weeks and I'm like PFFT! -_-"
Yeah, last week we went fishing and stuff...barely caught anything, though keith caught a mudskipper ( I think ) and pearleen got a tiny crab but was thrown back into the sea.Sadly for the mudskipper, it had a sad ending, it died halfway while it was on land and we decided to use it as a bait!CHOP CHOP CHOP! into peices and VWALA!BAITS! =D
Hmm, what else..oh yes, Sunday we went to church......
NOT!
Just kidding! XD
We went to town to get our arses out of the house...didn't do much though, mostly crapped loads...oh yeah, we went to Toys"R"us and just played around, kinda stupid though, after looking back at it.BUT, we had fun of course ! =) Well, after town, we went back to bishan and I GOT MESELF BEANIE!BEANIEBEANIEBEANIEBEANIEBEANIEBEANIEBEANIEBEANIE! WHOOHOO!BEANIE! IT'S A SHORT GREY ONE! LOOKS WEIRD ON ME BUT WHO CARES! ANYWAY, I'M MR.WERIDO! XD
Well, the pictures are actually with me but I'm lazy to install the program, transfer etc.. cos my notebook broke down so I can't do nuts...guess it's either I install it into this crappy desktop or just don't do anything.I'm Lazy, what to do?Hah!
I've been hanging alot out with my guitar, calculative wise, I guess I spend more time on my guitar than friends...haha, don't ask me why but I just love playing guitars...WELL, but still, I would prefer having to play the drums..I like to play with beat/tempo.Just makes me want to tap my feet everytime I hear the drums being played...
I actually have lots to say but I guess I'm just too tired to say anything now.
Been doing loads of IMPORTANT crap on my D&T Project..Phew! Didn't even have the time to eat durnig recess.It was purely WORK, WORK and MORE WORK!
Oh well, time to go knock myself out with my pillows then, my eyes are =.= now...anymore longer and it's going -.- and by then, I don't think I can even walk back to my room and then I'll have to sleep in the living room.

Check this song out, Mr Maker by The Kooks.
Totally awesome song, I'm learning how to play it, kinda hard though...with the fast changing of chords...sure is tough shit...phew..

No comments: