Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today,I woke up at 10.30am and left my house to amk library to study with bryan,degao and nicholas.
For the whole freaking day...nicholas and bryan were quarrelling whether to get a girl's number.
In the end,we studied for like 5 hours and before we left,nicholas left a note with his number for the girl.
I suppose he is really desperate.
Then we went to play Pool at Bishan.
Played and played and played till 8pm.
In between those few hours...nicholas left for dinner while chin ann and keith met up with me.
As for bryan ad degao...they were playing dota.
We ditched them and went to eat dinner.
I suppose i owe keith 11 bucks now...phew...ate carrot cake and chicken cutlet rice.
Now my stomache is bloating...*burp*.
Well...after that we went home and here i am.

...
Just a little bit longer...just got to wait for that moment to arrive.
Till then..i'll still be in a dilemma.

No comments: